Cropping Box?

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

Cropping Box?

Postby cchooks » Thu May 21, 2009 10:41 am

This is my first post.... I have had Gold for awhile and just upgraded to producer. While reading the book by James Karney I noticed that Chapter 2 asks for a cropping of an image. The book shows a dialog box, in the "Slides /Background" section has a Cropping Box, but in the 4.0 version there is no such box in the editing section... Apologies for such a simplistic question but this is my only source for clarification... Many Thanks..

David

Valued Member

Re: Cropping Box?

Postby my3luv1 » Thu May 21, 2009 12:43 pm

It is under the Layer's tab - editing.

Maureen

Postby cchooks » Thu May 21, 2009 4:19 pm

Thanks for the response....

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Thu May 21, 2009 7:30 pm

David -- welcome! Never be reluctant to ask a question, no matter how "simple". You'd be surprised how many only sound simple! And for every who asks one, there's probably a hundred who needed to but didn't.
Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Postby cchooks » Thu May 21, 2009 8:13 pm

Hey Dick, thanks for the hardy welcome and btw is there a place on the board specifically for photographers? Tjamls again.

Dave

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby VernonRobinson » Fri May 22, 2009 3:28 am

Dave,
There is a section of the board devoted to Photography. You can find it here viewforum.php?f=25

Welcome on board.

Regards,
-Vernon

Postby cchooks » Fri May 22, 2009 10:22 am

Yea Vernon, saw that earlier, but I really wanted something with photography as it relatates to Proshow Producer.... as in wedding photographers using it for their images and links where they display their work. Thanks again and I feel great with the quick responses I have received.

Dave

Postby debngar » Fri May 22, 2009 1:56 pm

If you scan the sample show sections of Gold and Producer, you might find what you're looking for. This is why it's good for members to assign a descriptive title to make that easy for people to find the kinds of shows they are looking for to watch. The ones that are entitled "new show" or "first post" or whatever are useless IMO.

Another thought for you would be to do a search on the YouTube site for wedding Photographers and put ProShow in quotes in the search box too. I noticed that once a user uploads to YouTube through ProShow software, it automatically adds "ProShow" in the tag words section.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks