Video + Audio Issue

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
OllieMorris

Video + Audio Issue

Postby OllieMorris » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:39 pm

Hi Guys,

I've been trawling through these pages trying to find an answer but couldn't find one. I came very close but alas I had already tried them.

My question is I have a 10 min video and 240+ images. I need the video, which has audio, to start at the begining of the show, which I have done alread. Following this video are the images. I want to add music to the picture slide show after the video. I have applied about 4- 5 songs to the slide but when I come to move the 'Soundtrack' to start when the picture slide show starts theres an offset which seems to cut out the audio on the of the video. So what I really want to know is if there is a way of starting the Soundtrack when the pictures slide starts. So we can have the video playing as normal.

Sorry if this is a bit vague but I can't describe it with any more detail. I will try and answer questions if I can.

Thanks very much for your time reading this,

Kind regards,

Ollie

Esteemed Member

Re: Video + Audio Issue

Postby nantory » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:03 pm

I have done this and I just start the soundtrack to play after the video is done- On the soundtrack tab, I offset by the total time of the video plus the time of the transition. It's always worked for me. Hope this helps.

OllieMorris

Re: Video + Audio Issue

Postby OllieMorris » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Hi Nantory,

Yeah i've tried this but the offset seems to mute the video. Hmm maybe i'm doing something wrong.

I'll keep going at it.

Thanks.

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks