Syncing to last slide?

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

Syncing to last slide?

Postby engineco16 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:34 pm

How to I synche a slides movement to the last slide if they're the same image? I knew how to do it with PSG 2.6 but can't figure it out with 4.5.

thanks,
Dave

Re: Syncing to last slide?

Postby alanadamson » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Open the slide options screen, and click on Effects tab. Along the left edge you will see an icon that looks like two baseball home plates, if you hover over it will say Copy Motion Effects. Click on the icon and you will have variety of copying options, including copying the end of the current slide to the next slide. Be sure to select the appropriate layer, or choose All Layers if you want the entire slide copied over. This will copy the ending position of the current slide to the following slide. I often use this technique to add a 1/2 second "freeze" slide (0 transition time between) to freeze the motion effect so that it doesn't transition too quickly to the next slide.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Re: Syncing to last slide?

Postby engineco16 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Thank you!!!

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks