zoom in keyframes

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

zoom in keyframes

Postby Design10 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:28 pm

Hi, I am new here, and living in Norway. I work with Proshow Producer...and now I am making a Slide which is about 4 minutes . Is it possible to zoom in the "keyframe line" so I can see more details in theslide time, where I have all these keyframes? When I make many keyframes for only 1 and 2 seconds, all will look like on each others....its hard to work with it.
THank you for some replay. Regards Bent from Norway

Re: zoom in keyframes

Postby cherub » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:28 am

This post belongs in the ProShow Producer part of the forum (PSP). You posted by mistake in PSG, which is the part for ProShow Gold.

I'm not sure that I understand your request, but go to
Keyframe Editior > Tools > Editor Zoom
The Keyframe Editor can be reached from the black little icon at the bottom of the screen, next to the gear icon.

But, 4 minutes for one slide it much too much, and I'm not sure that zooming on keyframes will solve your problem.

Re: zoom in keyframes

Postby Design10 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:09 pm

Hi ...Thanks for your replay. Ok, sorry for writing on wrong place. In one way, your advice helped me some on my way.. great. What I hoped should work, was to zoome in the "timeline" when I am on "Slide Option" and "Effects". But again, this will work...thanks.

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks