Turn the page transition between two slides

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
Larry Smith

Turn the page transition between two slides

Postby Larry Smith » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:41 am

I am looking for a feature, template that simulates turning the page in the transition from one slide to another.

Is there such a process, procedure, feature in proshow gold or proshow producer.

Thanks

Larry

thank you for your help.... I purchased producer..
Last edited by Larry Smith on Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby kat » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:48 am

Hi Larry and welcome to the forum.

There is no transition currently available in any version of Proshow for what you want but you may want to check out this thread
http://www.proshowenthusiasts.com/viewt ... 83&start=0

Sorry I can't seem to make the proper link someone will hopefully tell me what to do but its in PSP Tips and Tricks page 3 August 22nd 2007 Book opening effect.

Enjoy the forum everyone here is wonderfully helpful and very friendly.
Warmest wishes,

Kat

Postby debngar » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:00 am

You can do this in Producer but cannot do it in PSG. It involves unlocking the X&Y coordinates, zooming them individually and some key framing so as to make it look like you are squashing it vertically in an optical illusion.

So it isn't really a transtion. But you might be able to purchase one from another company to make it work somehow.

By the time you spent the money, you might as well have bought Producer.

Debbie

Postby sheldonk » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:25 am

There is a template that uses a mask to simulate a page turn. It is called page peel. I just found it on my laptop but I can't remember exactly where I got it. Had to be from this forum or one of the Yahoo forums.

Before Proshow I used a product called Flipalbum. It was what I call a one trick Pony. Everything is based on page turns. Amazing how many templates are available for the product.

When I get a chance I have to try that program out again. As I remember, you can generate an AVI which I could drop into Producer.

It would be wonderful if Photodex added similar functionality to their program. The page turns really look realistic! All in all, I much prefer Proshow to Flipalbum!

Sheldon

Postby gpsmikey » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:01 am

I believe that the Page Peel template and info was done by Dave Fitzpatrick
and is over in the files section of the Yahoo Producer group.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks