Using and converting an Intro

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
SSteve

Using and converting an Intro

Postby SSteve » Fri May 02, 2008 7:42 am

Good morning
I have a VOB file of a WB intro plays beautiful with Nero show time and sound is great also.But when I drag it into my PSG it seems to shorten it I lose clarity and the sound is not all there and what is there is jerky.I tried to convert it with "Super converter"even though have used this before could not figure out to convert this one.Is there a free and easy to use converter better than Super ??

Steve

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Fri May 02, 2008 10:58 am

Steve

Does it do the same if you change the .vob extension to .mpg before dragging to PSG?

Brian

SSteve

Postby SSteve » Fri May 02, 2008 1:22 pm

briancbb wrote:Steve

Does it do the same if you change the .vob extension to .mpg before dragging to PSG?

Brian

I have been out sorry
I was having trouble converting that is why I was asking about another converter.or maybe some one could maybe give a bit of direction on super converter.But I will go back right now and try again.
Steve

SSteve

Postby SSteve » Sat May 03, 2008 8:23 am

Still have not figured how to get these working right.I can insert the intro leaving it in the VOB file it plays but seems top be jerky and the sound is not all there also what is there not right sounding.I have tried to convert may not be doing it right.Using Super a free one I have saved it has mpg and it did the same thing.There is many different file formats I could use AVI,GIF,MOV,MPEG 11 mpg svcd compliant.Would one be better for PSG than another ??
And do any one know of a free program that is a mite simpler than Super.
Steve

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks