Who's watching?

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

Who's watching?

Postby dorarose » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:46 am

I'm back using this terrific software after a few years off duty. I wonder if anyone actually looks at this forum. I have found it very useful in prior years.
Abueloloco
Reg

Re: Who's watching?

Postby dsprincis » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:12 am

I check this site almost every day.

Postby heckydog » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:24 am

I stop by almost every day. It's usually a quick peek and go because not a lot gets posted regularly.

There was apparently a big glitch in the forum recently. It was down for several days. It happens occasionally.

But this time when it came back up, it reset my Last login date to yesterday, Jan 14, 2023, from about two years ago. so all my history is gone.

I'm guessing everyone else's got reset as well. It was handy to see who was still active. Couldn't be avoided I guess but I'm still glad the forum is still here.

Joe

Postby dorarose » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:34 am

Thanks, folks! I'm looking for a way to move audio clips along the timeline without embedding in specific slides. I can do that in other software, but in PSP, it puts it right at the beginning. I need to do this because there are spots on the show audio that have to be left blank. My workaround is to render the show to mp4 and do the audio editing in Sony Vegas, but I'd rather do it all in one place.
Reg

Postby dorarose » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:39 am

Whoops! I solved my problem by searching this forum and finding a post that explained it, and I've already moved one audio clip! This forum is a treasure.
Thanks
Reg

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:08 pm

Moi aussi, je le regarde de temps en temps. D'aileurs je vais placer un show sur Fleurs de Villes qui a été tenu du 21 sept au 25 sept 2022. A+ quetzal

Postby dorarose » Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:51 am

Le site est fermee!
Reg

Postby Bob R » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:57 pm

I stop by once in a while. Back when Photodex was in business, it was a great place to share and critique each other's work and there are still gems to be found here!

Postby Riekelt » Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:32 am

I visit weelky this forum. And still using PSP 9 wth lots of extra's. Nothing better and no monthly costs.
Hope this forum will stay for a while.

Thanks to the volunteers !

Greetings from Holland
Riekelt Koffeman

WIN10 PSP 9.0
MAC OSX Photoshop / Lightroom
Foto CANON 80D

Valued Member

Postby Tonel » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:53 am

I pop in now and then - not daily like I used to do.

PSP is still one of my slideshow tools but now it has to take its turn with the other tools. For each new slideshow I consider which tool to use. My other tools still get updated - I wish PSP did.

Like PSP this forum continues to be used but not to the extent it once did.

Tony
Self build Xeon W3690, 12GB RAM, C=250GB 850EVO SSD, Asus 2GB GTX960, Win10H 64bit, PSP9
iMac 27" Retina 5K i5, 24GB RAM, Radeon M295X 4GB, Bootcamp Win10H 64bit

Esteemed Member

Postby northward » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:07 pm

dorarose wrote:Whoops! I solved my problem by searching this forum and finding a post that explained it, and I've already moved one audio clip! This forum is a treasure.
Thanks

Great. Soundwork in PSP drove me nearly over the brink last year. Are you willing to guide me to the post that solved it for you? Much obliged!
Wolf
-- Minolta SLRs, first digital camera Apple QuickTake 1996, various others since then ---

Postby ProShowFan » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:50 am

I use this forum a lot and I'm glad it exists. Thanks to him, I learned a lot of interesting things about creating shows, transitions, modifiers. Here you can always meet friendly people ready to share their knowledge and experience.

Postby Riekelt » Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:00 am

ProShowFan wrote:I use this forum a lot and I'm glad it exists. Thanks to him, I learned a lot of interesting things about creating shows, transitions, modifiers. Here you can always meet friendly people ready to share their knowledge and experience.

PS-users are always friendly :D :D It is because of the friendly program !

Greetings from friendly Holland.
Riekelt Koffeman

WIN10 PSP 9.0
MAC OSX Photoshop / Lightroom
Foto CANON 80D

Postby harpo » Sat May 06, 2023 8:23 pm

Hi All,

Haven't been here for quite a while, still using Proshow Produce.

Great software never has any bugs and is very reliable.

i will call in weekly from now on.

John

Postby DixieReid » Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:11 am

dorarose wrote:I'm back using this terrific software after a few years off duty. I wonder if anyone actually looks at this forum. I have found it very useful in prior years.
Abueloloco

If you need anything...
❤ You cannot use your registration codes any more as the Photodex activation servers were taken offline permanently when Photodex closed the business down in January 2020. (Two of the employees who lost their jobs when Photodex closed went on to start Photopia which is subscription based.) You can go to my resources website and download the final stable version of ProShow Producer 9 including the activation utility which you can use to activate ProShow Producer 9 on as many computers or laptops as you like.
★ Link to my 100% FREE resources website:
https://reefanddixie.com/proshow/index.html
❤ There are activation instructions (green buttons) with step by step screenshots on how to install and activate ProShow Producer 9 on your computer which only takes a minute or two.
❤ Please download the WinRAR version because the archive contains a registry file and your Windows OS will strip the registry file out of the download. Windows can look inside a ZIP file as it is downloaded, but WinRAR is not owned by Microsoft and cannot look inside a RAR download. Windows OS is very protective of its environment. When you have downloaded the RAR version your WinZip software and be used to unpack any file archived and packed by WinRAR.
❤ You will also be able to download all the official Photodex styles and transitions packs 100% FREE. The Photodex styles and transitions packs on my resources site are ★ALL REGISTERED VERSIONS★ so all you need to do is unpack them (password: overthemoonwithproshow) then inside the folder you will see a file named ❝setup.exe❞ - double click on that to run it then simply follow the prompts until the end then you're good to go. The styles and packs automatically install straight into the ProShow Producer folder where the styles and transitions are located. No need to worry about any registration codes so quick and easy. You will need to install ProShow Producer first before installing the styles & transitions packs.
❤ Please note: If you are using ProShow Producer, ALL the Gold and Producer styles and transitions will be installed as Producer ❝can❞ utilise Gold and Producer styles and transitions as Photodex intended. If you are using ProShow Gold only the styles and transitions specifically created for Gold (which are considerably less than Producer) will be installed. If you are currently using ProShow Gold you may like to think about switching to ProShow Producer as the features are far more extensive and a joy to create with.
❤ You are welcome to visit my ❝Dinky Slideshows❞ website where I post my shows or styles I create which you can download. I'm not an uber user but anyone is welcome to use anything I make. Please refer to my ❛Cookies Policy❜ at the bottom of the Home page.
https://dinkyslideshows.com
❤ On Page 2 of my ❝Dinky Slideshows❞ website, down the bottom of the page is the request link to 370+Mp3's a member has made available for members to download. They are the .mp3 versions of the official Photodex proprietary .psa format audio files which no longer work as Photodex took the music servers offline permanently when they closed the business down so pointers to the music server no longer work, plus the .psa format was machine specific as well so cannot even be shared.
★ The ❝Dinky Slideshows❞ Help page is here:
https://dinkyslideshows.com/help/help.html
❤ I've added a collection of frames to ❝Dinky Slideshows❞ as well. This is the same collection as the collection on my ProShow Producer resources website. There's over 300 frames with a transparency section where you can insert your own photos or images. You will need software that can manipulate transparencies such as Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.
★ My ❝Dinky Slideshows❞ YouTube channel is here:
https://www.youtube.com/@dinkyslideshows/videos
❤ One of our generous members shared her collection of .mp3 music which was converted from the Photodex proprietary music .psa format as that format cannot be played on any other media player and also needs the Photodex music server to function as the .psa files were pointers only to the music servers.
★ Request a link to the .mp3 music collection here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... form?pli=1
❤ ALL the Photodex video tutorials (72), Jennifer Clark (Udemy) video tutorials (68), Dicas do Klaus video tutorials (56) (if you speak Spanish/Portugese but easy to follow good videos), 40 Spanish language video tutorials, and other assorted tutorials are on my Google drive for anyone who needs any of them and are 100% FREE. I find the built-in help in PSP excellent.
★ Link to all the tutorials on my Google drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
★ There are a few ❛HOW TO❜ screenshots I have done from time to time that may be of use to anyone. Also, the final manual for ProShow Produce 9 can be downloaded as well which is really good. Link to the screenshots in a Photodex Presenter exe is here:
➤https://www.mediafire.com/folder/duv4upjawakey/Z_-_All_Presenter_Videos_Screenshots
❤ I build and host my own websites so you are safe when you visit my sites. My security certificate is always up to date and my websites are hosted on my own private server which is well protected.
❤ You don't have to share any projects you make, not everyone does, but that's alright, there's no pressure. If you just want to post a show you make for us to enjoy that is perfectly fine, it's nice to see how others create with ProShow.
❤ If you need any help my email address is dixie.reid@gmail.com
★ Link to the translator I use for non-English replies to members:
https://translate.yandex.com/
❤ Dixie xx (New Zealand)
❝The magical heart of this passionate ProShow Producer community of users beats with encouragement, love of ProShow, respect, and kindness to all. It is a perfect environment to promote our love for artistic creations and for the exchange of innovative ideas, tips, tricks, and techniques.❞

Next

Return to PSP - General Discussion