Slide Styles and Captions

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

Slide Styles and Captions

Postby shelbydog » Sat May 28, 2016 11:13 am

I have a slide style that contains three different captions. How can I make the captions appear at different times and then disappear? I am a newbie and I'm sure the answer lies in the key frames.

Esteemed Member

Re: Slide Styles and Captions

Postby Marie78 » Sat May 28, 2016 11:58 am

Hello

Each text have 2 keyframes : you can see them in the Effects tab of the layer when editing the slide

Drag to the rigth the first key of the second and third text at the position you want them to appear.
Drag to the left the last key of the text layers at the position where then have to disappear.

The way they appear and the way they disappear can be defined with in the rigthen bottom of the same window.
Chris Marie

Postby im42n8 » Sat May 28, 2016 7:36 pm

Refer to the help file for information about keyframes (F1). Search for the index topic of "Keyframe Timeline." Much of the information you need is found under this topic.

As Marie78 noted, each layer has a default of 2 keyframes. Basically, the first keyframe makes the layer's content available for viewing ... the last keyframe "ends" the availability of the layer's content for viewing. The location of these keyframes on the timeline determines when the layer contents are available (or not) for viewing. The values / settings associated with a keyframe have an effect upon the layer's content. The topics under the index topic, "Keyframe Timeline" will provide specific information that you will find more than a little helpful. Get the basics down first. After that, the rest is easy.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Postby shelbydog » Mon May 30, 2016 4:01 am

Thanks for your help.

Return to PSP - General Discussion