page up to Enter

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

page up to Enter

Postby harelstanton » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:57 am

Hi,
I run executable shows with pause and transitions between the slides.
when I use a remote (mouse) to run from one slide to another it works on the page up or down buttons so i miss the transition (it act like a CUT transition).
i use a program on my laptop that change the command page up to ENTER but can i change something on the preferences of the program so i can use on other computers and don't have to carry mine?

Thanks,

Harel

Valued Member

Re: page up to Enter

Postby Dewcal » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:53 am

Harel,
Like you I run executable shows with most of the images using manual advance. I use a Kensington presenter (https://www.kensington.com/p/products/c ... en-Laser2/) which has a laser pointer and "forward and backward" keys.

To get the "forward" key to show the transition I have to change the following in PSP.
Edit / Preference / Keyboard & Remotes

Change the "Pause / Play" command by pressing the "change" button and selecting the "Page Down" key when asked. This results in the "Next Slide" saying "Key Not Set" but if you are always using the "remote" then I have not found this to be an issue.

You do need to compile the executable again once you have made this change to PSP. Unless you change these preferences back to default then you do not need to worry about this settign again.

Hope this helps.
Dave

Re: page up to Enter

Postby harelstanton » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:57 am

THank u.
i will try......

Return to PSP - General Discussion