Showdown Poll

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

Which theme would you liked to see used in the Proshow Showdown?

Poll ended at Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:59 am

Contrasting Colors (colours)
33%
The Grocery Store
3%
Weather
6%
The Roaring Twenties
3%
Highways, Bridges, and Roads
6%
Saturday Nights
9%
Games People Play
27%
Halloween
12%

Total votes : 33
mrcracked

Showdown Poll

Postby mrcracked » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:59 am

Thanks everyone for your great showdown theme suggestions! Everyone is invited to participate; The simple rules are as follows:

The show must be in .px format and posted on the Photodex website. (since I have never seen a show linked from here not posted there I do not think this is a problem)

The show can use anything you want that works in Proshow Producer. Videos, Digital Juice stuff, PNGs; anything. The idea is to learn how to use software features and not be limited by what you do not know. I will suggest try new things to learn something along the way.

The show should be between 3 and 4 minutes long

The show should be posted no later than 12:00am USA on September 23, 2007 although we are not going to be too picky on that because we want to see the great efforts

Remember we are running the poll until September 9, 2007 to give everyone a chance to vote. After that we will have a two week construction period where everyone can post their shows. Hopefully we will have a good turnout.

In order to encourage you I would like to point out it does not have to be your best show. I would like to see everyone try something they do not normally do and maybe discover a talent or skill they did not know they had. There are no winners or losers, only the challenge of trying something new.

After we discover which theme our shows should follow; either Al or I will place a post in General Discussion announcing the topic. All entry shows should be posted as replies to that thread to make them easy to find for anyone keeping track of the showdown.

Thank you,

Mark

Return to PSP - General Discussion