Offical Showdown Topic: Contrasting Colors

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related
mrcracked

Offical Showdown Topic: Contrasting Colors

Postby mrcracked » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:25 am

Using a democratic process to choose candidates and then select the topic for Al's and my public showdown; a winner has been chosen. The subject we will be using is Contrasting Colors. It was a close race till the end, but a couple of last minute votes pushed Colors into the victors seat.

I am sorry I did not post this yesterday morning, but when I logged on the Proshow Enthusiasts site was not responding. Given the fact the topic is posted a day late, I am adding a day to the deadline making it September 24.

It has been brought to my attention that maybe we should post the shows under the Sample Shows category instead of General Discussion. Al and I decided after a follow-up conversation to use the following posting format.

Each person entering the showdown should post their original show in the Sample Shows section of the site. In addition they should post a link to that show as a reply in the thread Showdown Entry Links. This was anyone keeping up with the Showdown can follow by using this one thread.

Remember this showdown is open to everyone. The idea is to try new things, see what others think you have done well, and learn to strengthen your weaker areas. It is not an Ego contest or to see who is the best. This was my idea and will be my first show, so if you need a punching bag; I am able and willing to take it. Please be nice to those who are entering to learn or just have fun.

To Recap the rules:

The show must be in .px format and hosted on the Photodex website. (since I have never seen a show linked from here not posted there I do not think this is a problem)

The show can use anything you want that works in Proshow Producer. Videos, Digital Juice stuff, PNGs; anything. The idea is to learn how to use software features and not be limited by what you do not know. I will suggest try new things to learn something along the way.

The show should be between 3 and 4 minutes long

The show should be posted no later than 12:00am USA on September 24, 2007 although we are not going to be too picky on that because we want to see the great efforts

Each show should have it's own thread posted under Sample Shows with a link from General Discussion >> Showdown Entry Links

We tried to make this as simple as possible. If there are any questions please PM either myself or alcain and we will do our best to clarify any issues.

Good luck and Great Producing

Mark

Return to PSP - General Discussion