Contrasting Colors Theme - Three days Left (but late is ok!)

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related
Location: Beautiful Virginia Beach, Virginia StarlightPPS.com

Contrasting Colors Theme - Three days Left (but late is ok!)

Postby alcain » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:12 am

Hey all you guys and dolls! Time is tickin away! So get out that digital camera, take a day trip to someplace close by, and start snappin photos of "Contrasting Colors"! This is a fun event and hopefully lots of folks will decide to put together a short show featuring colors in contrast. It will be really cool to see the different approaches taken by different people on this topic. So c'mon now, let's get a hopping!

Need Help? Adobe's FREE Kuler (Color Idea helper Application) http://kuler.adobe.com/#

A Recap of the rules...

The show must be in .px format and hosted on the Photodex website.

The show can use anything you want that works in Proshow Producer (Or Proshow Gold!). Videos, Digital Juice stuff, PNGs; anything. The idea is to learn how to use software features and not be limited by what you do not know. I would suggest trying new things to learn something along the way.

The show should be between 3 and 4 minutes long, but a little longer would be ok.

The show should be posted no later than 12:00am USA on September 24, 2007 although we are not going to be too picky on that because we want to see the great efforts

Each show should have it's own thread posted under Sample Shows with a link from General Discussion >> Showdown Entry Links

We tried to make this as simple as possible. If there are any questions please PM either myself or alcain and we will do our best to clarify any issues.

Good luck and Great Producing

~al
Last edited by alcain on Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Using Producer V4, PS CS5, and the Nikon D80, D90 & D7000 for all of my professional work.
BFA with a major in Communication Design, Texas State University, 1978
And now abideth faith, hope and love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Esteemed Member

Postby twodoor55 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:09 pm

Al,

When did this start? This is the first time I seen this. Don't think I will have enough time to get in on this, but sounds like great fun
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
Thomas A. Edison
US inventor (1847 - 1931)

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby hardsoftware » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:23 pm

Well, it all started in the following topic if you want to read all about it.

http://www.proshowenthusiasts.com/viewtopic.php?t=4568

It progressed from there to a poll in which a subject or topic was voted on and chosen.

Ben
PSG, & Producer 3,4 and 5. Photo Editing: PS Elements 2.0 & 5.0, Premier Elements 3.0,

PHOTODEX GALLERY: http://www.photodex.com/share/hardsoftware
UnEmployed, and getting pretty good at it!
Facebook look for Ben R. Baca.

Location: Beautiful Virginia Beach, Virginia StarlightPPS.com

Postby alcain » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:56 am

When did this start? This is the first time I seen this. Don't think I will have enough time to get in on this, but sounds like great fun.

twodoor55, c'mon, join in - you know you want to. The deadline is flexible - just something to give people a goal to move towards. We'd love to see a show you can come up with, even if it is up to a week late!

Recap of Rule #4: The show should be posted no later than 12:00am USA on September 24, 2007 although we are not going to be too picky on that because we want to see the great efforts .

Blessings, ~al
Using Producer V4, PS CS5, and the Nikon D80, D90 & D7000 for all of my professional work.
BFA with a major in Communication Design, Texas State University, 1978
And now abideth faith, hope and love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Postby rkligman » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:02 pm

I'm in. I don't have a lot of time so I'll look at it with fresh eyes tomorrow and then post it. I tried a few different things and hey, I DID learn a couple of news tricks/features so that was cool.
Rick Insane Diego...

Return to PSP - General Discussion