Newbie Hello

Discuss anything ProShow Producer related

Newbie Hello

Postby wilddove » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:14 am

Just a little post to introduce myself and say "Thank the Good Lord Up Above You Are Here" !!!

I have been readin' and perusin' in here for about a week now and have learned so much!!

... and .... Nannybear (Jan) - has anyone ever told you you look like Maureen O'Hara? (That's a compliment!) :D :D

Postby marmart » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:18 am

Welcome Debbie!! The is the best classroom you will ever enter. So much to learn and so little time!!!

You are right, Jan DOES look like Maureen O'Hara!!!

Peace,

Mary

Postby nannybear » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:58 am

What a great compliment! She is beautiful and I always loved her accent. Glad to have you here. Hugs Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Vincent

Postby Vincent » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:20 pm

I to am new. i have been using PSP for about 6 months, but i have in no way used it, as people on this site have. YA"LL ARE GOOD....Ya'll have open my eys to an whole other aspect of what a real slide show looks like. And you also showed me i have alot to learn. so ive already paid for the dallas TX seminar on Nov. 10th.

To many names to list. But thanks alot to all of you for your input and ideas. but i have to say the best thing i've seen so far is that there is not any argueing or bickering, mainly just straight forward information about the subjest at hand. IT"S GREAT....

THANKS
Vincent

WOW! you really do

Postby jamcrky » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:15 pm

Nannybear ....I didnt realize it till it was pointed out in the last tread.......you really do look like her....
fanastic........jim

Return to PSP - General Discussion