paper clips

Share your technique and style with others using ProShow Gold
albertak

paper clips

Postby albertak » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 am

I watched one of the samples on the slide styles where a huge paper clip was releasing about five or more pictures. I have tried to duplicate this without any luck. Does anyone have any suggestions. It comes in the albums and collage kit. thanks bk

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: paper clips

Postby DickK » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Not familiar with that style, where did you see it? Keep in mind that PhotoDex doesn't make it clear but many of their styles require Producer to use/make.

Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Postby trulytango » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:27 am

Ooops!
Last edited by trulytango on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

dlvery

Postby dlvery » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:32 am

I attended the photodex online class yesterday for preserving your memories and they use the paper clip effect. They said that you can scan an actual paper clip and crop it in photoshop and then place it as the first layer in the slide effect with the photos that you want to use. They used multi keyframes for the photo drops and it actually looked pretty simple. I have it on my 'to do' list to try but havent gotten to it yet.

Good luck!
Diane

albertak

Postby albertak » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:34 am

thank you for all your replies (tinaj for the paperclip). As soon as possible I am going to try these and will post the simplest and most effective method. I don't have producer but am thinking of upgrading...I'm not a professional but the slide styles look like a lot of fun. bk

Postby mizdoc » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Looks interesting...can't wait to try it out. Thanks...

Site Admin

Postby MG - Admin » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:12 pm

The following link has a ZIP file containing a paperclip PNG file along with a PSH template file. You could try downloading it and see if it does what you want it to do.

Paperclip Template

Mike

Postby mizdoc » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:56 pm

Tried this template out and it works perfectly.
Thanks again for sharing this nice little templage.

Tom Perry

Postby Tom Perry » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:59 am

Thanks for posting the psh file. I downloaded it and because it is only 1 slide, I converted it into a slide style.

Return to PSG - Style & Technique