Zooming Question

Share your technique and style with others using ProShow Gold

Zooming Question

Postby JoeS1 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:36 am

If a slide timing is a total of 5 seconds and it zooms from one position to another, the image is moving the entire 5 seconds and you don't get a opportunity to view it. Is it possible to set one slide to zoom for 4 seconds then stay at that position for 1 or 2 seconds? I have tried adding another slide following which is set at the ending position of the previous slide. The problem is I don't get a seamless transition from one slide to the next. The transition I use in between is A/B.
Thks Joe S

Re: Zooming Question

Postby texan » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:45 am

Joes:

You're on the right track.....try using a "cut" transition and you'll be there.......

I hope.....

Cheers
Texan

Postby JoeS1 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:54 am

Texan, thks. I changed to "cut" with a 0 transit time and that works just great.
Joe S

Postby gpsmikey » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:24 pm

That is correct - end slide has same zoom level as end of the one before it and use a 0 second "cut" transition. Same technique can be used on the front of a slide to start at one zoom level for a period of time then zoom to another level and stay at that level for a period of time using 3 slides. Producer allows you to do it with keyframes, but Gold does not have those so you have to use the multiple slide method above.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSG - Style & Technique