Change selective number of backgrounds

Share your technique and style with others using ProShow Gold

Change selective number of backgrounds

Postby GramRfone » Fri May 23, 2014 8:02 am

Understand how to change backgrounds in an entire Pro-Show, but I want to change a set of 20 consecutive slide backgrounds mid-way through the show.
This much I know: (1) Choose the new background for the first slide. (2) move the whole slide options window out of the way (3) select the remaining 19 slides (4) Move the window back and RIGHT click IMAGE option and choose Copy Background Type selected slides.
I then see the wording 'loading' in the background slide window and click OK bottom right, but none of the 19, still selected slides, have changed! Am I missing out on an operation in this sequence please?

Re: Change selective number of backgrounds

Postby im42n8 » Fri May 23, 2014 4:41 pm

It can be done in PSP, not PSG. So, if you need to change the background, it must be done a slide at a time (unless, as you've discovered, you change the background of ALL slides). Yet another of the Gold's limitations.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Re: Change selective number of backgrounds

Postby GramRfone » Sat May 24, 2014 7:19 am

Thank you for the information. Remiss of me not to state that I had PSG. Bit of a pain to have to do them individually, but was unaware that it was a limitation of PSG, and that probably accounts for me seeing the words 'loading' but no changes taking place.

Return to PSG - Style & Technique