Need music or suggestion

Post links to music sources and discuss music choices for shows
Valued Member

Need music or suggestion

Postby lynn1102 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:10 pm

I'm working on a slide show for a local school music association. The slides are from the 1976 bicentenial celebration held in that community. The community has an annual fair that runs during the 4th of July weekend, so I have lots of time. The slides are of the 1976 fair, the parade, and if you remember, the covered wagan train that sent across country that year. Total time is about 12 or 13 minutes. They are hoping to sell copies to make money for the group - non profit.
I have the slides put together, but none of the music I tried seems to fit the occasion.
The man I got the job from would like something patriotic, but I explained the copyright thing to him.
I have checked everything I have but can't find a patriotic sound. I don't really need Sousa type music, but my mind has gone blank - it does that a lot.
Anyone have any suggestions. Thanks

Lynn

Re: Need music or suggestion

Postby ginger » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Hi,

I just did a Google search for "royalty free patriotic music" and got a few interesting results. You might want to check them out as well as their license agreements.

ginger

Re: Need music or suggestion

Postby AMD » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Lynn,

I have SmartSound's "American Spirit" album. You might check it out; it has 18 pieces of patriotic music.

Ann

Return to Music Discussion