If Your Going To San Francisco

Post links to music sources and discuss music choices for shows

If Your Going To San Francisco

Postby johnmac2007uk » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:14 am

****"If You're Going To San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Some Flowers In Your Hair) By Scott McKenzie."***

Hi Everyone:
Just putting together slideshows from my USA 2010 vacation.
What I am looking for is a Peruvian Pan Pipes version of the above song, "As I Have The Original By Scott McKenzie"

I wanted to use a "Peruvian Pan Pipes" version as I wanted a more mellow feel to my intro on Fishermans Wharf, failing Pan Pipes, the same song but as in a relaxing "Instrumental Version"

I have looked all over the net but no luck anyone point me in the right direction, or have what i am looking for.
Of course when I do my show around "Haight-Ashbury" I will use the original version.

Any help appreciated.
John
John Robert McNally
Gateshead
Tyne & Wear
United Kingdom

Re: If Your Going To San Francisco

Postby heckydog » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:52 am

I have a pan pipes version of "I Left My Heart in San Francisco". I know leaving isn't quite the same as going to, but that's the best I could do on a short notice :D

Did you visit Philadelphia or Argentina? I have pan pipe music for those too. :wink:

Joe

Re: If Your Going To San Francisco

Postby johnmac2007uk » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Hi Joe:
That will do just fine, thanks for the reply.
My life is my vacations, have travelled all over the world, but never been to Argintina.
I have been travelling to USA since 1977 on vacation, clocking up every single state by 2004, USA is a place I love too come back to year after year.

Never got to Philadelphia, but on our itinarary for next year.

Spent 4th of July in Chicago in 2004, "Fantastic" great party atmosphere.

I was in China 2009, for one of the most spectacular & amazing & unbelievable vacations ever.

Joe I will PM/Email you.

John.
John Robert McNally
Gateshead
Tyne & Wear
United Kingdom

Return to Music Discussion