Song for a boy scout documentary

Post links to music sources and discuss music choices for shows

Song for a boy scout documentary

Postby kojaysnana » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Hello all,
I haven't been around much, been so busy, please forgive me, I am the caretaker for my mom who has alzheimer disease. I need some song suggestions for a documentary that I have to do on The History of The Boy Scouts of America. I have been searching, I can't come up with anything. Can you guys help me out...I would like for it to be nonverbal...I see some of your demos and they have the perfect music attached to them. Well, when I say demos, actually I mean whenever some of the ones that sell slidestyles, present their new style...I still can't watch proshow sharing, I gave up on that...
Thanks if you can help, or guide me in the right direction....

Karen

Re: Song for a boy scout documentary

Postby HunnyB » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:51 am

Try this site.

http://www.partnersinrhyme.com/pir/free ... oops.shtml

there are some "free" royalty free music on here.
And for the boy scouts, I would think you would need royalty free stuff. :D
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Postby dunnll » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:57 am

I recently did a show for my son's Eagle Scout Court of Honor and used Phil Collins "In the Air tonite" and "Son of Man". I also used audio of my reciting the Cubscout Promise years ago. So if you have any audio of scouts might be nice to have in the background. Our show was played just for friends and family so I didn't use Royalty free music.
Lori

Postby kojaysnana » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Thanks, Lori and Hunny,
So Hunny I will check out that site, is the music there royalty free, I don't want to get into trouble...
I am willing to buy a liscence (sp) if I have to, I just dont know where to look.

Thanks you guys...

Return to Music Discussion