Lil Angel

Post links to music sources and discuss music choices for shows
cajunkisses2011

Lil Angel

Postby cajunkisses2011 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:08 am

I have a friend who just lost his lil girl in a school bus wreck..... and I am making her Dad a dvd of her and dont know what music to use.....could anyone help. His lil girl was only 5 years old and just passed on 12-6-2010

Re: Lil Angel

Postby TC Time » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:33 pm

I am very sorry to hear this :cry: I admire you for taking on a project that will be so emotional. I'm sure her Dad will treasure every bit of it :!:

Rascal Flatts has a song that's called, "Here Comes GoodBye" ~ The whole song may not be a fit but the chorus may work for you: Here Comes GoodBye, Here Comes The Last Time, Here Comes the Start of Every Sleepless Night, The First of Every Tear I'm Gonna Cry, Here Comes the Pain, Here's Wishin' Things had Never Changed and She was Right Here in My Arms Tonight, But Here Comes Goodbye

Bob Carlisle also has a song: "Butterfly Kisses"
Again, the whole song would probably not be appropriate since she died so young, but the chorus might work.

Sarah McLachlan "Angel" and "I Will Remember You"

Celine Dion "Because You Loved Me" and "Fly" ("Fly" was written for a young niece of Celine's that passed away)

Lee Ann Womack "I Hope You Dance"

For a comletely different type of song, Loggins & Messina "House At Pooh Corner"

There are a number of people who do memorial shows as a business on this forum. I'm sure they will have some suggestions as well as the many others who are more than willing to help.
TC
TCTime

Postby duglas50 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm

"The Band Perry" has a country hit right now called "If I Die Young".

Doug
Family Heritage Photography
http://www.familyheritagephotography.com
    Producer 5.0, Photoshop Elements 14, Lightroom 6, Adobe Premiere Elements 9, Topaz Adjust, Portrait Professional, On1 Photo 10, ImgBurn, Audacity, Nikon D7200, D5000

Postby anitaemile » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:06 pm

Maybe a not so common well known choice:
9 million bicycles from Katie Melua
also from her " Thank you stars

Postby Ron » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:16 pm

http://littlecoop.100megsfree5.com/index.html
Such a Tragedy.
Maybe this link may help.
Ron
"Family over Friends" "Night over Day" "Nikon over Canon" "Gravy over Everything"

Postby LouLou » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:46 pm

This is so sad.... one day you see them off to school and the next thing you know they are gone forever.
I think this song may be a difficult one for the parents, but it relates specifically to the death of a child.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c_U0ctrJDo

~loulou
Enjoy life! This is not a dress rehearsal!

Esteemed Member

Postby joemav57 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Sorry, I know this is too late. But, Michael Jackson's "You Are Not Alone" is a very good song. I played it when I lost my 15 year old niece to Anaphylactic shock that ended up leading to a heeart attack. My sympathies and prayers to her family.
PSP 7, Photoshop CS6, Nikon D3100.

Return to Music Discussion