Old Movie Projector Style Dissapeared

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Old Movie Projector Style Dissapeared

Postby Murbella7 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:12 pm

I originally posted this query wrongly in the Gold section, so am repeating it here in the hope of finding a solution.

I created an AV a while ago that included on a few slides, the Old Movie Projector style, the one that shows a jumpy motion effect on a still image. The .exe file I created of course still shows the effect, but now that I need to burn this AV to a DVD, the style no longer works with the motion effect, it is just a static view. I am sure the style came from the Vol 2 Styles pack and the description even says it shows motion of the scratches and streaks, except my version doesn't work, anymore.

I had to reinstate lots of my software and apps after some malware got into my PC. After the reinstall of Proshow Producer, I had to go back to version 4 then upgrade to 5 to get a stable version working (it kept crashing part way through a project). But now that it is stable (so far) and I am using the same style packs, I am baffled why this particular style seems to be broken.

I really like this effect so am annoyed it no longer works as it did. I have tried to recreate it but boy, is that involved, sqillions of key frames are needed (or at least with my method).

Re: Old Movie Projector Style Dissapeared

Postby Betty » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:58 pm

Hi Murbella7,

Perhaps it is ProShow StylePack Volume 2 http://youtu.be/V69uYpgd4KY?t=2m17s

It's called the film strip sequence.

Have you tried to reinstall it since restoring your computer? I would contact Photodex.

~Betty

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: Old Movie Projector Style Dissapeared

Postby Rosemary » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:04 am

Hi Murbella 7
I think that I have these styles - there are 3 styles with varying actions. Problem is that I cannot figure out how to send them to you through the forum website :oops:
If you care to P.M. me I shall try emailing them to you.

Rosemary

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates