Memorial Template

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Memorial Template

Postby hawksnutt8 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:11 am

So I am creating a memorial slideshow for a firefighter, and I need help with selecting the right styles and transitions. I have all of the available styles and transitions put out by Photodex, but there are so many it's hard to pinpoint ones that will look and work well for it. I am wondering if anyone has a template created or a list that you wouldn't mind sharing. Thanks

Re: Memorial Template

Postby debngar » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:36 am

If you already have all the style packs, adding more to the bunch can cause further indecision.

A way to customize a generic styled show specific to a personal event is the choice of a few added graphic elements sprinkled throughout, a color theme, the music and use of captions. Those choices are the job of the designer of the show. Any set of styles or template can require a certain amount of tweaking to fit the event or person being represented.

Just pick 3 or 4 simple styles and transitions that work with what pictures you have, choose a color theme, one font and go with that.

In this particular show it's not about the effects, it's about the honoring of someone's memory and their images.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates