Looking 4 A Specific Template/SlideStyle

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
mona

Looking 4 A Specific Template/SlideStyle

Postby mona » Fri May 15, 2015 3:11 pm

Hello Everyone, I would to do a slideshow which requires specific template or slideStyle...Im Looking for a tree sort of theme like the "oakTree" Or "Sunnyside Meadow" That CS has!? I need a hanging picture template or better yet a whole project which includes photos hanging from -or- on a tree *FamilyTree* but would like it animated like I see in CS ... Im sorry I love pro show but I want the project that CS has .... Can anyone help ???

Re: Looking 4 A Specific Template/SlideStyle

Postby heckydog » Fri May 15, 2015 3:43 pm

Something like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxpSpxvj4mE

Not sure what "CS" means, sorry, guessing it means as in After Effects CS5, CS6, CS?

Joe

PS Found the original template on videohive.net. It's very popular, and I mean VERY popular, 5600 sales, the most I've seen so far of any project.

http://videohive.net/item/photo-gallery ... on/3209013

Postby cherub » Fri May 15, 2015 4:01 pm

I am posting here just to prevent any confusion that might arise because of your name :D

I'm not looking for any template... I'm making them myself :D

As to your question, mona

It's not really difficult to create an effect of hanging pictures from a tree, if you have the right picture/video of the tree.
The problem that I see with your request is with the making of styles/template for a family tree.

Each family is different. Some families may have 1-2-3-4-5 or more children, and then the children have any number of other children. Some people get married, some don't, some people marry once, and some marry several times, and have children in all marriages....
It would be difficult to create styles that would fit all these family models.

Postby irina1208 » Fri May 15, 2015 5:53 pm

Hi mona,

I know Lori (Memory Magic) has Family Tree Album for sale.

Take a look

http://memorymagicproshowstyles.com/pro ... tree-album

Have fun! :D

irina1208

mona

Postby mona » Fri May 15, 2015 11:30 pm

Thanks for the replies, I did mean CS6 but was looking for that same style in Producer. I don't have Cs6 so I cannot use that template although I would love to, Thank You So much for checking for me. I did see Memory Magic's Spring Tree And That's not what Im looking for and I also Thank You For Your Reply. Mona I don't think its confusing for others that we hav the same name...I have no profile pic under my posts and you do- it also states that Im a New member- anyone whos been around this site long enough probably knows you are not looking for templates and that you do in fact create them yourself. I am also new to PS so I cannot make that template or slide by Monday so Im looking to drag and drop until I learn this software. I need 17 placeholders that actually look like they are hanging from the tree and I say that because I did come across some terrible templates I did see an alternative template on choiceslides -which would change my whole video but if I don't find something by tomorrow eve, I guess I will hav to ... Thanks for the replies ...

Postby heckydog » Sat May 16, 2015 5:04 am

Found this: LINK REMOVED

I'll leave it up to you to see if it's what you need. Don't know if it's a CS6 template or a ProShow template. Sometimes they purposely make it sound ambiguous. They have 2 links you can try.

Good luck.

Joe
Last edited by heckydog on Sun May 17, 2015 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Esteemed Member

Postby JBD » Sat May 16, 2015 9:39 am

Go here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXGKIjRjt7U

Click on "Show More" for link to download.

Postby BarbaraC » Sun May 17, 2015 4:59 am

Post edited out because of Joe's changes to the one I was referring to. (This is one of those moments where I feel like wasted space. :lol: )

Barbara
Last edited by BarbaraC on Sun May 17, 2015 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby heckydog » Sun May 17, 2015 5:57 am

I wasn't sure at first because it was similar to, but not the same as, the first link I provided, which is an AE project.

The youtube link that I removed in my 5/16 post is for a PSP show file but taken from an original AE project file found here: http://videohive.net/item/photo-gallery ... es/6353451

Since I am 100% sure they didn't buy the project from the original author I have removed the YT link. Barbara, you may want to edit your quote of my post too.

Joe

mona

Postby mona » Fri May 22, 2015 10:30 am

Thank You Everyone, I was able to download for FREE two hanging templates from Ph Group *I Forgot The First Part Of The Name But It Began With Ph ... They Worked beautifully. They Even Came With 2 Backgrounds One Was A Stream w/ The Tree and The Other Was Jus Tree ... And I Just Edited Part Of CS's Tree With The Photo's Hanging Into The Video And It All Blended Nicely ... Thank You ... For Your Replies, I Appreciate It, Mona

Postby Jean-Paul » Sat May 23, 2015 6:02 am

Hi,
https://youtu.be/eVYXEmb0Z8Q

See the download links in the description section of the video
Have fun

This forum is to ProShow enthusiasts, what hair is to the gorilla

PSP v5 (last releas) PC: Win. 7 x64, CPU Intel i7, Memory RAM 12 GB, Disk partition (C:) SSD, GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285, Monitor 23” HD, GPU Benchmark for PSP 372.

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates