"The Thing" - Here is the template file

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

"The Thing" - Here is the template file

Postby Jeep » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:44 am

For those who have watched "The Thing" in the PSP3 samples shows here is the template file :

http://www.breizhbleu.com/Producer/TheThing.zip

Have fun with Producer 3.0

Jean-Pierre
Jean-Pierre

My blog
Processor: Intel Quad core 2.33 Ghz - RAM: 4 Gb - Windows 8.1 64 bits - Video: Nvidia 720GT 2 Gb- Camera : Canon 5D Mark II + 24-105 + 100-400 - Sharing : jean_pierre

Postby marmart » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:33 am

Jeep! Thank you for sharing this amazing example of what this "thing" can do!! I can't wait to play!!

Peace,

Mary

DPOP

Thanks for sharing

Postby DPOP » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:53 am

Thank you Jean-Pierre for sharing the template. Appreciate the hard work and the contribution. Have a great day!

Dan

I am in AWE !!

Postby wls34233 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:28 pm

OK, So I am one those who visit the site regularly, take advantage of all that you wonderfulful folks contribute, then try to use all the great stuff for my own enjoyment. I also support member websites. I could not not thank you more. Just watched "The Thing". It made me sign sign up so that I could express my admiration to the the author and to say that if "we" can ever pull together a "meeting" or "convention", I'll help and certainly be an active organizer. I suspect that there are many such as myself who sit in the background and admire the participation of more active users. Thank you all. Keep it up. This program is something special!!!

Re: I am in AWE !!

Postby marmart » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:27 am

wls34233 wrote:OK, So I am one those who visit the site regularly, take advantage of all that you wonderfulful folks contribute, then try to use all the great stuff for my own enjoyment. I also support member websites. I could not not thank you more. Just watched "The Thing". It made me sign sign up so that I could express my admiration to the the author and to say that if "we" can ever pull together a "meeting" or "convention", I'll help and certainly be an active organizer. I suspect that there are many such as myself who sit in the background and admire the participation of more active users. Thank you all. Keep it up. This program is something special!!!

Welcome to the Forum! You are right, this program and this Forum are something special. See you on the boards!

Peace,

Mary

rockabye

Postby rockabye » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:08 am

thx for the post jeep!

Esteemed Member

Postby flyrobynfly » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:34 pm

merci beaucoup Jean-Pierre!
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~ Joseph Chilton Pearce

Photoshop CS2, PSG & PSP, Kodak C653

Postby Jeep » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:59 pm

Hi Flyro from Saint Paul near Minneapolis !
I went to Minneapolis a long time ago on a charter flight when I took part in Air France crew. Because of my poor english at this epoch, I took a long time to understand the name of the city, I was just understanding "many apples" !!!
Anyway, if my template was helpful to you, this is the most important thing. You know, "The Thing" and me are very near, I'll come back soon with new shows that I'm working on. Again a few templates to share.
Have a good week !
Jean-Pierre
Jean-Pierre

My blog
Processor: Intel Quad core 2.33 Ghz - RAM: 4 Gb - Windows 8.1 64 bits - Video: Nvidia 720GT 2 Gb- Camera : Canon 5D Mark II + 24-105 + 100-400 - Sharing : jean_pierre

Christina

template

Postby Christina » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:14 pm

Hi Jean-Pierre: I was unable to open your template. I saved it to my template folder in photodex folder but it still doesn't allow me access. Any suggestions. Regards, Christina

Postby Jeep » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:32 pm

Hi Christina,

the best to be sure it will work is to leave the .pst file on your desktop, then run Producer, go to Show -> Show Template -> Import a template.
This will import the file to the right folder. It should work as many people has succeeded in this process.
Have a good week
Jean-Pierre
Jean-Pierre

My blog

Christina

thank you for your response

Postby Christina » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:54 pm

I'm not sure what the problem is. I followed the import directions. I get the response that import was successful. But the screen remains blank. If you have any other suggestions would appreciate. Thank you for your quick response. Have a wonderful holiday. Regards, Christina

Postby dfrye70 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:03 pm

Is this show still available? I would love to see it. I can not seem to find it on the website.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:20 am

dfrye

You will find it about half way down on the link page.

http://couleurs.breizhbleu.com/documents/24.html

This is Jean-Pierre's website.

Brian

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates