Creating Memorial Tributes for Funeral Homes

Run your own business? Want to start one? Discuss business applications of ProShow Gold and Producer here.

Re: Creating Memorial Tributes for Funeral Homes

Postby kojaysnana » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Hi Nathan,
Thank you, I feel the same way, as a matter of fact, just recently, a couple that we had not been in touch with in a while had a 12 year old granddaughter to die of Sickle Cell. She had been on the news a lot (they were raising money for a foundation that the child wanted to start) When the funeral home called me I let them know that I knew the family but I didnt want them to know I was the one doing the dvd (I never meet with the family). Well after the funeral another friend of mine let the family know I was the one that did the dvd for their loved one, and the mother of the child called me to say thank you, to say that it blessed her and helped her.
That is why I keep doing them!!!

Re: Creating Memorial Tributes for Funeral Homes

Postby kojaysnana » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Hi,
Just wanted to respond to Marvinmar...that is a good idea about the obit section of the newspaper....
Also for Bee, I have a few demos on youtube

www.youtube.com/kojaysnana

There is one for my brother there, I wasn't trying to be professional on that one, it is more personal and I was crying the whole time I did it.

One of the funeral homes I work for post my work on their website, if you want the web address...pm me...

Previous

Return to Business Applications