Good Day, I'm a Newbie Here.... I'm Looking to Hire Someone

Run your own business? Want to start one? Discuss business applications of ProShow Gold and Producer here.
mrvalentine

Good Day, I'm a Newbie Here.... I'm Looking to Hire Someone

Postby mrvalentine » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:01 pm

Good Day,

Thank you for having me. I'm glad I finally found a group of like minded individuals. It's not many Photodex users out here.

But anyways, I was wondering if there was anybody on the forum who is looking for ProShow Producer work.

I'm looking for someone from an emerging economy ONLY. I have a VERY VERY good understanding of ProShow, and I'm looking for someone to pick up where I left off.

Meaning...

I'll insert the soundtrack, captions, images, etc. and I can then ship you the files; and let you "tighten" things up and polish it off. For example if there is a specific caption that I need lined up precisely at a certain point. You will "tighten" up that captions timing in the precision editor.

Or if a certain image needs to come in at a certain time in the soundtrack you'd "tighten" it up that way etc.

I'm very serious, and looking for someone immediately. Thanks...! Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Return to Business Applications