[ProShow Producer] Good Day, Is anyone looking for work?

Run your own business? Want to start one? Discuss business applications of ProShow Gold and Producer here.
mrvalentine

[ProShow Producer] Good Day, Is anyone looking for work?

Postby mrvalentine » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:11 am

I'm seriously looking for some ProShow Producer help. I'M VERY SERIOUS. I'm very good with Producer, I just need some help with some things for the next 2 months.

If you aren't that good it's ok. I can train you. I just need someone who's familiar with Producer and has good RAM in their computer.

If you are looking for full or part time work I'd like to speak with you.

Thank you very much.

~ Brian

Re: [ProShow Producer] Good Day, Is anyone looking for work?

Postby mandi_nel » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Hi Brian,

I live in South Africa, I am currently self employed (No jobs here!), doing photo slide shows (Proshow Producer), Video editing etc. Business is not great in SA at the moment,(to put it mildly), so this is in response to your add, for people looking for work.

I started off with Proshow Gold 4 years ago and have been using Producer 4.1.2737 for over a year.

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for, but I can do anything from photo restoration, photo airbrushing. col to B & W / Sepia, B & W / Sepia with a dash of colour, red eye removal, aging of photos, special effects, photo art, de-noising and colour enhancement of photos etc. I'm quiet proficient in CS3, Corel Draw 11, to name but a few.

Please advise if you are interested in my services.

Please see Youtube URL link below for a demo of my work.

URL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mtb8PKcdt0

Kind regards

Mandi
e-mail: info@photosinmotion.co.za

Postby dsaulmon » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:41 pm

I would be willing to help you out. I am pretty good at putting shows together with the music. you can check some of my work out at dsaulmon on the Photodex.com sight. I love to play with the photos in photo shop to make them look better, so I do have that skill also. Look forward to hearing from you. You can email me at debbies@kc.surewest.net and let me know. I am from the United States also. Thank you.

Postby mandi_nel » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:54 am

Hi, I'm afraid you replied to the wrong person "anyone looking for work" I sent Brian a response in relation to a post HE put forward for "anyone looking for work". I am not offering or seeking anyone to work for me, I was looking for additional work. Good luck!

Return to Business Applications