Posting New Threads

This is where I'll post messages asking for your help and/or make announcements regarding the ProShow Enthusiasts Message Board.
Site Admin

Posting New Threads

Postby MG - Admin » Mon May 11, 2009 2:28 pm

In case you haven't noticed, I spent some time this morning moving quite a few threads out of the "General Discussion" areas to categories that are more appropriate to the subject matter of the thread. I didn't spend a lot of time doing this as there are far too many to go through, but I hope this helps keep things organized.

My request to everyone that creates a new thread topic is to try and categorize it properly and include a title that is indicative of the subject matter. It not only helps others find information similar to what they're looking for, but it will also help you get more responses. I know this has been asked previously by myself as well as other forum members, but we really need to take the time to make sure we're doing this. It helps everyone involved.

Thank you to everyone for keeping this in mind when creating a new topic.

Mike

Re: Posting New Threads

Postby gpsmikey » Mon May 11, 2009 2:33 pm

The one thing I would add is that it would really help if people took care with the spelling in the subject line. I realize english is not the native language for many people and in the discussions, various spellings are fine (I have trouble with english and it IS my native language ! :lol: ) It is important in the subject line though for when people do a search later (the person you save may be yourself at 3 AM some morning !! )

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Re: Posting New Threads

Postby PhilipWeir » Mon May 11, 2009 4:28 pm

gpsmikey wrote:It is important in the subject line though for when people do a search later (the person you save may be yourself at 3 AM some morning !! )

mikey

Hear, hear! Or should that be here here?

Philip

Return to News and Announcements