Trouble Logging In?

This is where I'll post messages asking for your help and/or make announcements regarding the ProShow Enthusiasts Message Board.
Site Admin

Trouble Logging In?

Postby MG - Admin » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:00 am

I receive quite a few messages from members that have problems logging in. 100% of those messages are the result of trying to use incorrect usernames or passwords too many times and being locked out.

If you try to log in and are told that you've used incorrect information, double-check that you are using the correct info. If you get the error message again, don't try to log in a third time. It's obvious at this point that you have the wrong information and will only end up locking your account.

On the login page there is a link to have the password sent to your email address. Click on that and follow the instructions. All you need is your username and email address that you assigned to the account. An email will be sent to you with a new password.

Occasionally, you may be asked to input your username, password and a security code to unlock your account. Simply follow the instructions and you'll be up and running.

I get a lot of messages stating that they can't get in, but once I do the above, as they should have, it works. Pay attention to what's being asked and don't keep trying the same methods if you get error messages. The system works if you follow the instructions.

If all else fails, you can contact me and I'll take a look at your account.

Mike

Return to News and Announcements