Panoramic Photos

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

Panoramic Photos

Postby kleanchap » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:39 am

Hello,

This is my first post here. I have several panoramic photos which were stitched from multiple single photos.

What I want to do is to slide 3 or 4 photos and the final photo will be the panoramic photo. What is the best way to achieve this effect?

I am using Producer 4.5 and have purchased the StylePacks too.

Any pointers appreciated.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Panoramic Photos

Postby briancbb » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:59 am

Welcome to the forum.

I use panorama photos at times. I do not show the individual photos but just use the pano.

Using 'fit to frame' insert the pano on a slide. Depending on the number of photos in the pano it will appear long and thin on the preview, big black spaces above and below.

Zoom in on this until the pano just fills the height of the screen.

Now, for the first keyframe, adjust the pan to a negative value such that the left of the pano is just on screen.

For the last keyframe enter the negative keyframe pan value as a positive number.

When you run this slide it will pan from left to right, speed adjusted by slide time.

The slide can be further enhanced by adding further keyframes so the the pan starts after the transition and finishes before the last transition.
Briancbb (Brian, Clown by birth)
Thanks Al for the signature
Producer v6.0 Build 3410

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks