Editing and recreating from a previous slide style

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

Editing and recreating from a previous slide style

Postby Nicole0717 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:25 am

Hello,
I have been trying to figure this out for over a year so any suggestions may give me that last part I need. I do memorial slideshows on almost a daily basis and I always use the same title slide (Glowing Title Montage). So I tried putting on my extras (different vignette's around the pictures, different positions for my captions and a couple other things) and I saved it as a new style. However I am missing one important feature when I save it. When I use the slide normally from program, As I place in the bottom 4 main photographs they also appear on the scrolling photographs with the same image number. However when I do all my extras and create a new slide these photographs have to be individually placed. Any suggestions? This would make me go from taking 5 minutes on the Title slide of each show to taking 1 or 2 minutes.
Nicole

Esteemed Member

Re: Editing and recreating from a previous slide style

Postby Marie78 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:30 am

Hello

I am not sure to understand but I give you information anayway:
when you create a style, you ahve to specify for each layer if it belongs to the style or not. If yes, the content (image most of times) will be present when the style is apllied, if not you'll have to put a new image in this placeholder.

You can also create and use templates but then the images are inluded in the template, except if you have placeholders where you want to be abl to change yhe image.
Chris Marie

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks