Magic Wand Show

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
Esteemed Member

Postby flyrobynfly » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:18 pm

Debi, I think you did a great job, though I would have liked you to speed up the beginning a bit. Aside from that I thought you did great!!
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~ Joseph Chilton Pearce

Photoshop CS2, PSG & PSP, Kodak C653

Postby heitkamper » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:01 am

Deb,
You may have already found what you are looking for, but I believe you are talking about my floating wand effect.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 4283&alb=0

I have been away from ProShow Producer for 6 months and will soon be returning in January. I will try to get the template ready and send it to you if you are still intersted.

Mike

Floating Wand

Postby RickW » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:31 pm

Mike;

I, too, have been away for a while. It's good to see that everyone is still here and still learning from each other. I've looked at your effect and think it's marvelous! Really well done. If I'm not out of line in doing so I'd like to ask you for that template as well.

Thanks in advance.

Rick

Postby heitkamper » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:11 pm

Rick,

When I get my act together (maybe January) I will send it to you.

Mike

Magic Wand Show

Postby RickW » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:31 am

Thanks, man. I'll look forward to that.

Have a great holiday season.

Rick

Debi1054

Postby Debi1054 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:15 pm

Hello Mike!
Had to leave town for a family emergency and came back to discover your post, and YES! THAT"S IT!!!!! Thank you so very much for the offer of your template. You did a fabulous job on this, and I'm thrilled to have had the opportunity to see it again (It truly puts my attempt to shame :) I'll look forward to hearing from you again.
Debi

Postby kaylef » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:55 pm

Mike

That effect is really exceptional! I would like to have that template too! I never would have seen it if Debi hadnt been looking for it.

Welcome back.

Kay

dawnmurray

Magic wands

Postby dawnmurray » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:57 pm

HI Mike
I also enjoyed your show. I have been practicing, and think Im getting there, could you (or anyone) tell me where I could get the falling stars I could use them in all sorts of shows ,are they purchased, if so where?or created, if so how? hope you can help?
Thanks Dawn :lol:

Debi1054

Postby Debi1054 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:40 pm

Hi Dawn,
Mine came from Choice Backgrounds. Jennifer has tons of cool stuff!
http://www.choicebackgrounds.com/store/index.asp

Debi

Magic Wand Show

Postby Darline » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:54 pm

:) Hello Rick and everyone,
I have been watching the posts here and following up here and have been tremendously inspired. I have not posted any of my shows yet. I have only done one show so far that is even close to everyone elses expertise here. I wanted to join in on this topic to say I really love the effect of the magic wand. I have a template similar where the wands go in a circle but not like this where they float. This was truly great. I am getting ready to finish my grand-daughters first year slide show and would like to use it if I can be so bold as to ask for the template also. The music was also great and would be great for the slideshow I have in mind. Could you tell me where to find it? Thank you so much and thanks to everyone for all the hours of enjoyment and inspiration.

Postby joan » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:32 am

Mike

If possible could you please send me the template also, I have tried to do this but have not had much sucess, cannot figure out how to get more than 1 wand.

many thanks

Joan

Postby laavista » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:41 am

Mike, I'm very interested in your template, too. Perhaps you could add it to the "templates" section of our forum?

Can't wait! Thanks!
:D
Laavista

Postby nannybear » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:49 pm

Fabulous and can hardly wait to the template!! Cheers Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Re: Magic Wand Show

Postby Video1 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Could you please send me all the files too? Thank you.

Re: Magic Wand Show

Postby Luther » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:00 am

Hi did the 'Floating Wands' effect ever get added to the forum anywhere ??? I would really appreciate the template for this great effect. Thanx guys :D

PreviousNext

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks