Help with Editors Toolkit from Digital Juice

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Gold. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

Help with Editors Toolkit from Digital Juice

Postby Tama » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:28 pm

I just purchased 4 of the Editors Toolkit Pro from Digital Juice. I had no problem rendering the backgrounds and stills to work with PSG. Can the video overlays be renered to work in PSG. They contain alpha channels. If so what codec do I need. If I can't use them, that's okay. I know I can render them as a series of .PNGs and use them as stills instead of video overlays. I know if I upgrade to Producer they would work, but, I'm waiting till I get a new computer and Windows 7 has all the bugs worked out. :) So I have to be patient and work with what I have. (XP)
Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Tama

Re: Help with Editors Toolkit from Digital Juice

Postby Lotus » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:58 pm

I have Producer but see no reason the video overlays would not work in PSG. I usually
render the Digital Juice products in Juicer 3 as "avi" format with straight alpha and then locate
your rendered avi and drag into your PSG timeline. Hope this helps.

Re: Help with Editors Toolkit from Digital Juice

Postby Tama » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:38 pm

I'll try again. I think it may be in the rendering settings that things are getting messed up. They play fine in AVS Video Editor with the alpha channels. Thanks for the suggestions.

Tama

Return to PSG - Third Party Applications