COLOR TOOLS FOR PROSHOW

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Gold. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

COLOR TOOLS FOR PROSHOW

Postby Jean-Paul » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:12 pm

Hello everyone,

Recently, I have been doing a lot of work with colors, and I enjoyed so much using these two small apps that I want to share them with you.
The first one is called ColorPic (illustrated below). I have been using ColorPic for many years. In this small application you can pic colors anywhere on your screen using any program. You can name and save as many color scheme as you want, it also has many other very interesting feature. The little app is totally FREE.
I use ColorPic with Color Scheme Designer which is a very good tool when you need to create color schemes. When your color scheme are created in Color Scheme Designer, you can name a new color scheme in ColorPic and simply grab each color of the new color scheme.
All your color scheme in ColorPic can be backed up very simply by saving a copy of “palettes.xml” in program files (x86) > ColorPic folder (depending on your system).

For downloading ColorPic, here is a no HASSLE (no commercial) install file:
http://www.afterdawn.com/software/general/download_splash.cfm/colorpic?software_id=4796&version_id=51214

For Color Scheme Designer you can find all the information in Barbara's newly designed website THE FRAME LOCKER here:
http://www.theframelocker.com/slideshowresources.html

Have fun,
Amicalement, Jean-Paul

This forum is to ProShow enthusiasts, what hair is to the gorilla

PSP v5 (last releas) PC: Win. 7 x64, CPU Intel i7, Memory RAM 12 GB, Disk partition (C:) SSD, GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285, Monitor 23” HD, GPU Benchmark for PSP 372.

Re: COLOR TOOLS FOR PROSHOW

Postby Robyn Aldridge » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:34 pm

Thanks for that. I'll try it out soon.
Robyn

Re: COLOR TOOLS FOR PROSHOW

Postby Alias » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:59 am

I used ColorPic a number of years back but lost track of it.

Thank you for reminding me of what a useful little tool it is.

Return to PSG - Third Party Applications