Can Muvee Styepacks work in Producer?

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.
babyhersh

Can Muvee Styepacks work in Producer?

Postby babyhersh » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:02 am

Hello.

Does anyone know if Muvee StylePacks can be used in Producer?

Thank you for your time!

Leesa

Re: Can Muvee Styepacks work in Producer?

Postby texan » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:54 am

If they're not pxs files I doubt it.........

The concept may be the same...........

i.e. several layers in a single slide.......so you could "recreate the effect" if you can di-sect the muvee style.
Texan

Postby debngar » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:29 pm

First thing, this question is posted in the Gold section but is referencing Producer which is a little confusing. If it's a Producer question, your might have asked in the Producer section so you might get more answers.

I just checked out the muvee website. IMO I feel Producer has more going for it than those style samples on the muvee site. The slide styles and stuff available from Photodex and other forum members here that have created stuff is way more sophisticated, gives you plenty to work with and and at least you can be sure it's compatible since they are made for ProShow. Why go there? Of course I could be biased but just don't see a reason to buy anything I saw since they were mostly background pictures that aren't hard to find else where. The pace of the images/slides still would be adjusted in the program in any individual show due to the different music used anyways.

As Texan stated, except for the pictures themselves, it looked like about any presentation style on the site could have been done/re-created in Producer, oh also except maybe for video clip layer backgrounds and even that can be done in Producer to a certain extent once you know how.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby lesdodds » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:17 am

Simple answer...No
I use both and they are totaly different. :D

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications