BluffTitler 11.0 Released

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

BluffTitler 11.0 Released

Postby heckydog » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:53 pm

An upgrade to BluffTitler has been released, version 11.0.

This is not a free upgrade unless you meet certain requirements, like having purchased an earlier version in 2014, or purchased all their Bixpacks. Or some other stuff that you probably won't qualify for :?

The upgrade price is $40.95, USD. However, if you currently have v10.xx you can get a 20% discount if you upgrade by March 4th. Use "VERSION11" (without quotes) in the discount code box. Not too bad a deal, it only cost me $32.76. :wink:

Joe

Re: BluffTitler 11.0 Released

Postby gpsmikey » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Yeah, I saw that in an email recently from them. I do have 10, but the question I had (I have not used it much recently) - is the "11" upgrade a good upgrade? Hurry up and check it out and let us know if I need to whip out the credit card ..... again !! If you upgrade, let us know what you think of the upgrade (before the 4th of course!!)

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby heckydog » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:54 am

is the "11" upgrade a good upgrade? Hurry up and check it out and let us know if I need to whip out the credit card ..... again

You know, I haven't used it a lot recently either but it's always paid for itself in the past.

I did the upgrade based on the demo and some of the sample shows already posted to the gallery here, http://www.outerspace-software.com/gallery/index.php.

I have three of the Bixpacks, (3, 7, and 8 ) and they are nice to have, although you don't need v11 to use them, they may come out with new ones that do require v11.

It seems that BT gets closer in functionality to After Effects each time they add new features. For a "mini-me" After Effects it can't be beat for $32 . . . . . . until March 4th :)

So I'd say check out the gallery, then whip it out, your credit card that is, if you think it's worth the money.

Joe

Postby gpsmikey » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:18 am

OK, thanks for the feedback Joe - I'll have a look at those demos as you suggest.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications