Video Templates

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

Video Templates

Postby Marvin944 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:07 am

How is your experience with using videos from www.introchamp.com?

Re: Video Templates

Postby heckydog » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:23 am

He creates his intros using BluffTitler. If you're asking if they are compatible with PSP, yes they are. You don't need BluffTitler to use the intros since you are getting a finished video that you can just drop on to the PSP timeline.

He also collaborates in making what are called Bixpacks that require BluffTitler in order to work. I have purchased a number of the packs and I'm happy with them. A Bixpack is a themed package with about 30 different templates that allows you to do your own editing. You have complete control of what you edit so they are more customizable than what's offered on the website. A Bixpack runs around $35.

Here's a link to some of the packs he has made: http://www.outerspace-software.com/bixp ... IntroChamp

I don't know what it costs per video but If you only need an occasional intro video I suppose it's a good deal. You may find that if you start to use a lot of them you may be better off to purchase BluffTitler and some of the bixpacks.

hth

Joe

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications