Search Styles by number of photos

Post your requested features for future versions of ProShow Producer here.

Search Styles by number of photos

Postby MagicMike » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:49 am

Maybe I missed it and this has already been suggested or maybe it is possible and I don't know how to do it. I would love to be able to search the slide styles just by the number of photos each uses. Often I need to use a certain number of photos and have to scroll through the entire list just to find the ones that have my needed number in.

This is just a pet peevee with me and maybe others don't mind or have another method. I should also mention I am a relative newbie at Producer so maybe I will find a work around later as I get more familiar with it.

I love seeing the great shows other have made and always look forward to new additions.

Thanks for listening.

Mike in PA

Esteemed Member

Re: Search Styles by number of photos

Postby skb1951 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:03 pm

Hi Mike,

This is real simple to do. In the slide options window click on slide styles. About half way down, on the left side, you will see three headings; category, layers, and aspect ratios. Just click on layers and set it to the number of pictures you want to use on that slide and it will bring up all the styles that use that number.

Hope this helps.

Sue
Whether you say you can, or whether you say you can't....you're right!

Proshow Producer 5.0.322, Adobe Elements 8.0, Canon t2i

Postby MagicMike » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:42 am

Wow, Excellent! Thanks for that tip. I never even realized I could do that.

I appreciate it a lot.

Mike

Postby trulytango » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:59 am

Hi

I'd like to be able to search styles by suggested time/duration. I would find it really useful when faced with 'x' number of seconds to fill in a particularly empty section of a show. :D
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Return to PSP - Feature Requests