Porirua Harbour and mana Marina

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

Porirua Harbour and mana Marina

Postby Penny47 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Today I had to take a trip to the hospital and as it was such a lovely day decided to do a side trip on the way home at the Porirua Harbour and Mana Marina. Also took some photo's of the sports fields where they play cricket and Rugby mainly. there is also a place for walking dogs and training dogs. It is actually a lovely place to stop and have a cup of tea/coffee. Hope you enjoy the show and comments are welcome.

http://www.photodex.com/share/penelope_1947/792ccmg4

One last comment for Dick. I found out thanks to you today that my camera does shoot using aspect ratio of 16:9 (I have only had the camera for about 2 years. Time I looked into what else it does, when I can find the hand book. Thanks for your help.

Penny

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: Porirua Harbour and mana Marina

Postby Lavina Molnar » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:53 am

I enjoyed seeing your series of lovely photos that record your visit. I especially like the shot with the rocks and grass in the foreground. I like the idea that you have shown your photos in a straight forward 'no nonsense' way, a really nice change from all the wonders that proshow can do! :)

Lavina
Vision + Strong Desire + Knowledge + Imagination + Persistence = Success

Esteemed Member

Postby glyn53 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:34 am

Lovely show of your visit. Like Lavina I also like that photo. Excellent show - thanks for sharing.

Glyn

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:03 am

So glad you enjoyed the show. Since doing it I have discovered that I will not longer have to crop photo's as my camera does have the 16:9 Ratio Aspect. It has only taken me 2 years to find out :-)

Penny

Postby TC Time » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:52 pm

Hi Penny...I'm just getting a chance to watch your show 8)
I love your photography and the song choice. I've forgotten some of the limitations of Gold compared to Producer, so I apologize if my suggestion is one you can't control.
With your transitions...I would encourage you to time them with the beat of the music (the duration). In some spots the transition will go quicker and other times, the transition will be slower...all blending unnoticed with the flow of the music.
This is one of my personal preferences...I like to use complimenting colors for my captions to go with the slides. Again, time them to the beat of the music.
IMHO these are minor adjustments that would step it up a notch :wink:
Thanks for sharing! ~ TC
TCTime

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:41 pm

Thanks for the advice TC I am always grateful for any help I can get. I have been away from PSP and PSG for so long I am having to start all over again and am a little scared about exploring and trying things but will get there in the end I am sure.

Penny

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback