the dark side of the kitchen

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Re: the dark side of the kitchen

Postby rob_marshall » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:29 am

chezeury wrote:I love your photography! Gorgeous shots. Perfect composition; really bold and strong, and really great black and white with tones from pure white to pure black and everything in between.
Music was cool, could have been even darker, I think, but suited the photographs really nicely. As mentioned earlier, even your titles are great!

You are one very talented dude!

Do you have a website? I'd love to see more of your art. OOPS! just saw that you posted it.. heh! Looks like I could use some coffee :mrgreen:
:-)
Maggie

Hi Maggie

Thank you for the very kind words. I have to say that the main reason the video has such impact is that although I produced the video show in a few hours, I actually spent a lot of time over the past two years doing the individual shots. I have a kitchen equipment company very interested in these shots, and they have given me some stock items to shoot (they are too expensive to buy). So, I hope to have another video (hopefully better) in the next month. If you could see the ridiculously simple set-up for these shots (cheap studio lights, black perspex, etc) you would probably laugh. :D

If you are on Flickr, make me a contact, and you will see any new stuff I do. Flickr contact in my siggy.

Esteemed Member

Re: the dark side of the kitchen

Postby chezeury » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:46 am

I believe I have a flickr account that I created somewhere but never have posted there, but I know I must have an email somewhere with my account into.. will have to have a look, but

I also subscribed to your youtube channel. I also went to your website and I had an amazing time perusing your art and almost wanted to cry, your images are so freaking good. I have a small folder in my browser of a few sites that I check out every couple of weeks and I have added a bookmark to your website there.

As for the lights etc., I do believe you, but also know many photographers that have the most expensive equipment and every gadget in the book and don't have anywhere near the good eye, the clean work or the talent that you have. Just gorgeous.

I'm seriously impressed and I've been told I can be a harsh critic, so that's quite a compliment.

More than wonderful; can't wait to see more
:-)
Maggie
To see my slideshows visit:
http://www.youtube.com/user/chezeury
my photography can be seen at:
http://www.maggieterlecki.com

Previous

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback