Rock Lake Hike

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Rock Lake Hike

Postby Nonie » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Hi there, I made this slideshow of a fun trek we took with my brother and his family this past June along an old rail line now known as the John Wayne and/or Iron Horse trail in Washington state near Spokane. It is set to the song, Chattanooga Choo Choo. I'd be interested to hear opinions of the style and any technical advice offered.

This show does not contain material that might be considered objectionable.

The show is 4 minutes 37 seconds. It is done on ProShow Gold 5. I uploaded to Youtube using their best quality selection.

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: Rock Lake Hike

Postby Penny47 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:05 pm

I really enjoyed the show. thanks for sharing it. It is always lovely to see other parts of the world.
Penny

Postby MichaelD » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Thanks, Nonie. Enjoyed the show very much. Interesting to see how other people select transitions - I haven't use any of the 'corner' transitions but the're quite effective.
Mike

Postby Nonie » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:29 pm

Thank you Penny47 and mike_psg. It was a lot of fun to make. Mike - I found that the corner transition buffered the jerkiness of changing panning directions in this show.

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback