Need ProShow Hepl?

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.

Need ProShow Hepl?

Postby JudsonR » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:36 pm

Greetings, Enthusiasts!

Hopefully there are still hundreds if not thousands of ProShow users around the world. I am one. I tried Photopia Director and found the switchover to be too problematic and slow-to-learn so I am staying with Producer for as long as it continues to work on my PC.

I have become quite proficient at putting together rather sophisticated slideshows. If there is anyone that needs help, feel free to send me an email. Hopefully I can solve your problem(s). I am currently creating my own slide styles and transitions, to include modification of ProShow presets. I also use Photoshop to create images with transparent backgrounds so that I can present "moving" images in my shows. All of my slideshows are set to music. I do ZOOM sessions for teaching Lightroom so the same can work for resolving ProShow questions.

Here to help,

Judson
judson@judsonr.com

Re: Need ProShow Hepl?

Postby Marc NY » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:09 pm

Hi Judson,

Thank you for your generous offer of help ... I just sent you an email describing my dilemma with not being able to render a show. It is saying "The software might be in use ILLIGALLY. If you can help me out that would be so great. I have a wedding Father & Daughter dance show that I need to publish and I can't right now. :O(

Thank you for any help you might be able to provide me.

Re: Need ProShow Hepl?

Postby Riekelt » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:20 am

Thank you for your nice offer Judson.
Nice to know that there are still PSP users who want to share their knowledge.
I did not see photopia yet because there is still enough fun with PSP.
I also bought a lot of PSP extra's and courses over the years, so I'm still busy for a while.
If I have any questions I know where to find you, thanks again a warm greeting from Holland.

Riekelt.
Riekelt Koffeman

WIN10 PSP 9.0
MAC OSX Photoshop / Lightroom
Foto CANON 80D

Return to Personal Web Sites