Raymond's site and portfolio

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.

Raymond's site and portfolio

Postby raysilfin » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:22 pm

Regards from Finland! I'm a newbie on this site so a few words about me. I'm recently retired teacher (marketing, multimedia), now an instructional designer, animator, and video editor.
I work mostly with Videoscribe, CrazyTalkAnimator 3, ProShow Producer 8, Camtasia 9, Illustrator, Photoshop. Premiere 2017 and a fabulous travel route animation software. I've filmed and produced numerous videos related to education, graduation, wedding, and promotion.
I started working with Proshow Producer 7 months ago, and I love it!
I love to travel and although that is currently not possible, I love to work on topics that relate to traveling and any events.
I have phishing issues with my site, but you can securely see my video portfolio at http://linkn.mobi/vh/3459 or follow/like my my FB-page https://www.facebook.com/myskillsproduction
I'll try to be an active and collaborative member from now on :D
Regards, Raymond Silfver

Re: Raymond's site and portfolio

Postby Riekelt » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:37 am

Thank You Raymond for your info from Finland.
I feel a connection here :D Because i am also a newbie here. I am a computer user fot all my live, but
last years mostly with the combination foto and sound -> slideshow.
But when i visit your site and facebook i see you are an experianced video editor ! Nice stuff.
I want tot learn more about Photoshop (mac)en PsP 8 (win) and that is why i am a member of
Proshow Enthousiasts.
But I think most mebers are here for years and strted with an early PSP version.... So here i feel myself a starter.
I visited your site myskills and saw very nice things. :) I am no social media user ( Facebook, instagram, linkedin etc.)
For me most of the social media places taste like fastfood. Come, Eat Quick and Go again......
My compliments specially fot your " yearly revieuw" . I see PSP in it or am i wrong ?
My last PSP was about memorials and I Think PSP is great in makeing a memorial show.
I want tot do more with this theme. Stil lots to learn and practice, practice and practice :lol: :?: :lol:

Greetings from Holland and hope to see you here on the enthousiasts site.
Riekelt Koffeman

WIN10 PSP 9.0
MAC OSX Photoshop / Lightroom
Foto CANON 80D

Return to Personal Web Sites