My website

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.
eep

My website

Postby eep » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:25 am

Hi Everyone-

You can visited, my web-site at

http://www.digital-world.nl

Ab

Wow!

Postby marmart » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:56 am

Thanks Ab! I love your website and your photographs are simply stunning!!

Peace,

Mary

Postby webcombo » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:52 am

Ab, I wanted to check out your site, but my work doesn't allow me to install the Photodex Presenter because I am not logged on as an administrator. So I didn't get to see anything. If the only thing that you have on your site is 1 slideshow, then that is probably ok. But if there is more, I would recommend not having the show on the opening page and being the only thing on there, because if there are other people at work, and have the same restrictions that I do, then they might not be able to view your site.

Just a suggestion. But thanks for sharing with us!!

-Rob

repetry

Postby repetry » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:50 am

Hi Ab

A very creative website with excellent photography. I agree with Rob that you will have some issues with people viewing your site opening with the slideshow although it is very original. I would also suggest moving or enlarging the "enter" link as it is difficult to see if you not using full screen.

Thank you for sharing.

Ralph

Return to Personal Web Sites