My website

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.
Smirky

My website

Postby Smirky » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:43 am

hi here is a link to my first slide show. Tell me what you think.

Smirky :) http://www.smirky.net/SlideShows.htm

Esteemed Member

Postby Jim Adams » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:50 am

I absolutely loved the music. Who is the composer ? Give a credit. The photography is lacking. The lighting is flat and un-exciting and most of the compositions don't grab you and draw you into the scene. Cloudless skies need spectacular subject matter. Shoot when the sun is low (sunrise or sunset) and when the skies are interesting like just after a clearing storm. Beaches full of footprints don't look good either. Find a place where the water has washed away all the tracks and your scene will look like wilderness. We all learn from our mistakes and if I was you I would re-do the show with the same music and more exciting imagery. You will be astounded at the improvement. Your best shots were the sign at the beginning because you filled the frame with something interesting. Shoot close-ups when big scenes are too cluttered.

Post your message on the "Sample Shows" column and you will get more feedback.

Don't let critics knock you down. Come back swinging with a knockout punch.

Good Luck.

Jim

Return to Personal Web Sites