Jack-o-Lantern Spectacular

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Jack-o-Lantern Spectacular

Postby fortemac » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:42 pm

This video is family friendly although there are a couple of scary politicians in the middle. I used ProShow Producer to make the videos. I took the pictures in Louisville at this fabulous pumpkin festival. Sorry, it's a little long.
Cyndy

https://youtu.be/OTsRdxcjPHo

Esteemed Member

Re: Jack-o-Lantern Spectacular

Postby smunited » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:35 am

Hi Cyndy, great opening sequence. Loved you use of transitions, pacing and styles. The music was great. For me the show was just too long. The color palate is so similar that the images just started to blur. You have a real talent with slideshows. I think if you pick your absolute favorite images and keep your show to 4-5 minutes you will get more audience participation. Remember though, that is just my two cents! If you are happy then that is really all that matters! Keep making shows and sharing! Sandra

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback