A Forgotten Era

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

A Forgotten Era

Postby trailertrash » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:38 am

We're rather lucky to have a National Heritage site [ Museum ] in South Ayrshire, dedicated to the preservation of the old steam engines which used to serve the [ then ] local coal mines.
Several times per year, they fire them up and open the gates to the public to have a wander round and included in your entry fee you get a ride on the train.

When I visited last weekend [ 09/07/2017 ] the weather was foul but it helped to give a sense of misery! These poor old engines are the last link to the history of Ayrshire as a coal producing County.

I do hope you see something you may like.

Yours Aye

Andrew.

Last edited by trailertrash on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Esteemed Member

Re: A Forgotten Era

Postby JBD » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:58 am

Like to watch it but get this error:

"Sorry, we don't know who trailertr%20...%20h is.

The member you're trying to view doesn't seem to be correct.

The name trailertr%20...%20h isn't recognized. Please check to be sure that you've entered the URL correctly. It's possible that trailertr%20...%20h has either closed their account or changed their member name. If you know trailertr%20...%20h, you should check with them."

Tried in 2 browsers and get same error.

Why don't you publish it on Vimeo or YouTube?

Esteemed Member

Postby trailertrash » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:52 am

JBD wrote:Like to watch it but get this error:

"Sorry, we don't know who trailertr%20...%20h is.

The member you're trying to view doesn't seem to be correct.

The name trailertr%20...%20h isn't recognized. Please check to be sure that you've entered the URL correctly. It's possible that trailertr%20...%20h has either closed their account or changed their member name. If you know trailertr%20...%20h, you should check with them."

Tried in 2 browsers and get same error.

Why don't you publish it on Vimeo or YouTube?

OK I managed to figure that out. Its on Youtube.

Esteemed Member

Postby Cliff.Thomas » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:53 pm

Nice job. The music you used seems to work very well.
I would make a couple of minor changes.
Introduce a little bit of motion using the Ken Brown effect and some slight screen transitions between the slides.
Just my way of doing things.

Other wise I liked it. I was always a fan of railroads, that was the era I grew up in. Used to build railroad models when I was a kid.

Cliff
Canon 60D, Photoshop CS5, ProShow Producer 7

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback