Auto Fantasies 4 ... The Diners

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
billharden

The car show

Postby billharden » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:18 am

Hey Bob,
Very well done. Very creative. For those having problems with Photodex, try browsing with IE.
Mozilla is not working for me.
Bill

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby 57Corvette » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:28 am

Thanks for watching Bill ........... hope everyone gets back on line soon.

Bob
Nikon D80
ProShow Producer
CS3 Extended
Paint Shop Pro xi

billharden

Auto shows

Postby billharden » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:02 pm

The pleasure is mine, even though, I'm not a car guy but I do appreciate good art when I see it. Your music was working. Mine has decided to skip (on all my shows). Wonder what's going on? I did happen to look up last night, and notice that the moon and Jupiter are in scorpio. But that always happens just before a major catastrophe.
:P
Good Luck
Bill :wink:

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby 57Corvette » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:09 pm

Bill,

Do you have the latest Presenter? Not sure if that would effect the music, but it might.

Bob
Nikon D80
ProShow Producer
CS3 Extended
Paint Shop Pro xi

billharden

Latest Presenter

Postby billharden » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:45 pm

Hi Bob,
Do I have the latest presenter?
Yeah, I mean I think so..... I've downloaded it 47 times in the last week. The plug-in update notice stopped harassing me when I switched to IE.
Bill

Postby kaylef » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:24 pm

I finally got to view the show, after many attempts.

Bob, its my favorite one yet. Its so dang pretty. I love love the rain photo, what is that?

We spent last Saturday at the Dream Cruise in Detroit. A million + lined Woodward. Whatta car party. I got a free t-shirt, someone was tossing them from a fancy car. You should have been there Bob! I got plenty of pics and video. Its mecca for car lovers.
Thanks for posting your gorgeous show.

Kay

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby 57Corvette » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:45 pm

Kay,

I'm glad you were finally able to watch shows again. The rain effect was done with a free software called Squirlz Water Reflection. Here is the link:
http://www.xiberpix.com/SqirlzReflect.html

I have heard of the Dream Cruise in Detroit ...... would loved to have been there. Maybe one of these days .......... perhaps if you have photos and video I can expect to see a car show from you ...........

Bob
Nikon D80
ProShow Producer
CS3 Extended
Paint Shop Pro xi

pixmike

Postby pixmike » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:02 pm

Nice Job Bob! My kind of cars... I wish I had a few $$ to spend on 1 or 2. I would buy an old 1920 or so Ford and a '57 Thunderbird, red, of course!

I'm gonna check for the thunder videos, good idea, also I like the water effect. I had the program, but couldn't really find the way to use it properly... Where did you find (or, how you did) the "cloud-star" background ?

Thanks for sharing again, I learn a few tricks every time!

Cheers,
Mike :wink:

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby 57Corvette » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:14 pm

Mike,

I'm with you .... if I had the money and a place to store them, I would love to buy several of my favorite cars. I'm not sure what background you're referring to as "cloud-star" background ........... let me know where it is in the how and I'll see what it is. Thanks for watching ......

Bob
Nikon D80
ProShow Producer
CS3 Extended
Paint Shop Pro xi

pixmike

Postby pixmike » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:05 pm

Sorry about that Bob lol! It's the background right after the "mayfair diners", it's like shiny little clouds...

Mike

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby 57Corvette » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:54 pm

Mike,

I'm not sure where that came from .... but I must have found it on the Internet since I haven't purchased any videos. I have that video under two different names so it must be out there. I have also seen it in other shows. If you send me your e-mail address I would be happy to send it to you.

Bob
Nikon D80
ProShow Producer
CS3 Extended
Paint Shop Pro xi

lisco

Postby lisco » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:25 pm

Bob-

I always enjoy your artwork. Excellent job on this one. I don't know anything about cars, but I do enjoy looking at them. I long for the days of the diner. I've seen many places that call themselves diners, but look more like a cafe. Everthing worked well in this show.

Scott

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby 57Corvette » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:29 pm

Scott,

Thanks for watching and your kind words. I to would love to see the old diners come back .........along with the drive-in's. But, standing still is not times way ....

Bob
Nikon D80
ProShow Producer
CS3 Extended
Paint Shop Pro xi

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby Brenda » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:29 pm

Hi Bob,

I loved this one as much as your previous 'Auto Fantasies' and for all the same reasons...great 'photos,
artwork, effects, music. Always a joy to view your shows.

Brenda

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby 57Corvette » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:10 am

Hi Brenda,

Hope all is well with you ... thanks for watching and your kind words. I really appreciate your feedback.

Bob
Nikon D80
ProShow Producer
CS3 Extended
Paint Shop Pro xi

Previous

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback