Using VisiSketch for Intro

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Postby Dave Fitzpatrick » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:08 am

Kay,

Resize your images to 640 X 480 and they will fit perfectly. In thr Pro Version, I'm considering a user selectable 854 X 480 format for 16/9 but I haven't implimented that yet so I'm not sure if that's going to cause more problems or not

Dave
Dave

The camera sees things the way they are. Photoshop makes them the way we'd like them to be.

http://www.mediadigitronics.com

Valued Member

Postby Osgood » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:51 am

Dave,
Wow....this program is awesome! I have played a little with it and can see how great it will be when the Pro version is available.

I have experienced a problem when I placed the avi into Producer. When I play it in Producer the drawing starts, but stops at a certain part only partway through the drawing. The timeline continues, but the line just stops. Can you tell me what this issue might be please. The avi plays perfectly in media player.
"Don't try to teach pigs to sing. It wastes your time, and annoys the pig."

Osgood.

Previous

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback