MY FIRST SHOW - OUR FIRST NIECE

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
hianbo

MY FIRST SHOW - OUR FIRST NIECE

Postby hianbo » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:34 pm

I would like to present my first show. It is dedicated to my niece Valentina Sofia. She was born two months ago. I took almost all pictures.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=2860571&alb=0

Let me know your comments, the running time is approximately 10 min

ANGEL

lostdutchman

Postby lostdutchman » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:37 am

Angel,

Thank you for posting. Valentina Sofia will treasure your show when she is older (as will her mother and father).

You did a very good job with the black and white photos that had color flowers. You carried that theme through
for most pictures where there were flowers. Very appropriate.

I loved the "Allegria" music just after the birth. This truly is a joyful event.

Another section I liked was when there was a picture of Valentina's face, her name was big and bold, and there
were small photos scrolling vertically.

As with all of us on this forum, we started off being impressed with ProShow's transitions and panning effects and
tended to use them too much. I think if you cut back on many of the transitions you would have a better show.

That said, thanks again, and keep posting.
Ken

hianbo

Postby hianbo » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:26 pm

Ken, thanks for your comments. I’d really appreciated them. As you said I used a lot of transition. I’ll try to reduce these effects in my futures shows. I agree with you, however when I showed this presentation to my family, they really like it and they did not want changes to the original show.

Proshow was a useful tool to express my happiness for my first niece, and my family enjoyed a lot these presentation.

Angel,

Postby kaylef » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:41 am

Angel ...I see this is your second post ...welcome to the forum

Wonderful first effort, you are very talented, creative and passionate. You will learn to control your "transitions" we all do. After you've made 30 shows go back and watch your first one. You will see what I mean. At least I did! But you really moved the show along well and projected the anticipation and joy that your family felt.

Lotsa belly shots! I tried to conceal mine but that was back in the 80's when big pregnant bellies werent all the fashion. Good for you. Its a perfect personal documentary for your child.

Your show made my hormones go crazy! Like kittens at the pet store, I immediately wanted a baby. Fred looked at me when I told him this like I was stark raving mad. haha.

Thankyou for posting, I'll look forward to more shows.

Kay

hianbo

Postby hianbo » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:17 pm

Thanks to give me the welcome to the forum. I will try to improve and share new shows soon.

Your comments was very funny. I am very pleased for having caused these feelings in you.

Angel

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback